Thursday, October 27, 2016
Crippled by The Past
I don't want to copy others because I'm unsure of myself. I want to follow You and be trained and used by You in the way You have for me. Try not to be disappointed, sometimes people stray away because they are very hard on themselves and feel guilty when they don’t succeed on the journey they have signed up for (expectations) have been set and; when we are not strong enough to keep trying until we do better we give up. Or it can simply be that they are just not ready mentally to be good to themselves. When we know better we do better. When you are used to unhealthy behaviors you conform to it until there is a breaking point of treating self-better. It’s like being in recovery if you relapse you will not call your sponsor because of shame and guilt; depending on how far gone you are with your addiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment